PAPER CUTTER FT/PT: Miniature Folding Inc is currently accepting resumes for the position of “Paper Cutter.” Qualified applicants must have the ability to properly read a ruler, follow lined rule outs, and change sizes on Lawson and Saber cutting equipment. 3-5 years experience is a MUST. All resumes should be sent to email@example.com or faxed to 201-773-6480.
|Role and Responsibilities
· Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of our cutting equipment. This will include oiling, greasing, and following ALL safety protocols associated with this equipment.
· Must cut paper according to customer specifications and have the ability to make adjustments to sizes to properly fit our folding equipment.
· Must be able to meet the production demands of our organization.
· Must be able to properly read a ruler and program our cutting equipment effectively.
· Must properly fill out all quality control and cutting log paperwork in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and CGMP’s.
· Must seek the approval of quality control personnel prior to starting a new job.
· Must have experience in safely operating a hand jack and electric pallet moving equipment.
· Must be willing to load machinery, assist in shipping/receiving, count/jog paper, or support production when required by management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Strong interpersonal skill. Strong math skills. Strong attention to detail. No formal education required.
Must be capable of lifting 50lbs; Must be capable of standing for long periods of time.