Miniature Folding Inc is currently accepting resumes for the position of “FOLDER OPERATOR-MECHANIC.” Qualified applicants must have the ability to setup and troubleshoot MBO and GUK Vijuk Equipment. Double and triple knife setup experience a plus. 3-5 years experience is a MUST. All resumes should be sent to email@example.com
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of our paper folding equipment. This will include changing sizes, troubleshooting, changing parts, and following ALL safety protocols associated with this equipment.
- Must set up machinery to fold paper according to customer specifications and have the ability to make adjustments to sizes to properly fit our folding equipment.
- Must be able to meet the production demands of our organization.
- Must be able to properly troubleshoot and make fine adjustments.
- Must properly fill out all quality control and cutting log paperwork in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and CGMP’s.
- Must seek the approval of quality control personnel prior to starting a new job.
- Must be willing to load machinery, assist in shipping/receiving, count/jog paper, or support production when required by management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- No formal education required.
- Must have the basic ability to speak/read the English language.
- Must be capable of lifting 50lbs;
- Must be capable of standing for long periods of time.